Creating a few dozen automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver is easy. Maintaining them overtime and scaling your test suite to hundreds or thousands of tests is not. It’s a commonly acknowledged pain that maintainability remains the most challenging issue in test automation when using Selenium.
In order for Selenium Automation to succeed:
- The architecture of the test framework must be solid, meaning that a small UI change shouldn’t break the tests.
- The tests should also be well-designed, well-organized and the test code must be understandable for future releases.
With over two decades of developing and implementing a leading test automation tool, method and practices, LogiGear is one of the few firms that specialize in test automation with the depth and breadth of services to ensure you succeed. We work with you to make test automation become your business competitive edge by continuously releasing higher quality applications faster.
- Selenium フレームワークを外部ツールと統合、例えばバグ管理ツールやビルドの自動化等々
- Seleniumのテスト実行をCI/CD/DevOps環境と組み合わせて。例）Sauce labs
- 複合のSeleniumのテスト、例えばweb, モバイル、ウエアラブルデバイスは、音声デバイス等々
- Test automation for all major technologies & platforms: Web & Web Services, Mobile, Desktop, ERP, etc.
- Automation strategy – through a proof of concept (POC), LogiGear consultants will audit your existing testing process, test suites and test execution infrastructure to establish a roadmap for implementing and scaling Selenium automation and more.
- Scalability and Maintainability – Our experience has shown that test design is the single most important factor in building a scalable and maintainable automaton program. We employ test design best practices to ensure the optimal reusability & maintainability across business units’ projects.
- Recommend automation best practices – Our consultants recommend and will implement best practices to increase productivity, reduce post-production issues, create re-usable artifacts, and improve testing. This is achieved by setting up effective communication, creating or enhancing existing artifacts for future use, and creating a knowledge repository for cross-functional training.
- Test execution: we can run regression tests using VMs, Docker containers or cloud-based virtualization services such as Sauce Labs. We can also hand off these automated test cases to your test team to perform test execution.
Maintenance & Support: We can support your in-house team to maintain the automated test suites on an as-need basis, or provide best practices to let this happen in house.