Application Performance challenges
Performance issues are costly to fix when found late in the SDLC. It’s even worse when the delay occurs in production. It frustrates your end-users and customers, lessens their productivity and forces them to abandon your app and look to your competitors for alternatives. Too often the correction plan involves large-scale changes in the app’s architecture that can take a long time to implement.
Many organizations have realized performance and load testing is mission critical to delivering a great customer experience. Nevertheless, implementing performance testing strategies still have the remaining challenges:
- Early prediction of system performance.
- Custom protocols that are not supported by standard tools.
- High quality at speed while on a budget.
- Maximizing performance of current infrastructure.
- Performance testing requires specialized skill-sets and tools, as well as infrastructure.
- Find the right scale of test configuration to represent the production configuration.
LogiGear Performance Testing Service
- Comprehensive Approach
Design realistic and consumer-focused test plan for Load Testing, Stress Testing, Soak Testing, and Spike Testing
- Experienced in Various Load Targets
Web, Mobile, Desktop, SOA, Web Service, API, IoT, SaaS, Database, etc.
- Strategic Partnership with Leading Tool Vendors
Microsoft & Neotys are two of our partners who help us ensure that as our client, you’ll get cost-effective access to best-of-breed solutions and practices.
- Automated Performance Test Suite
Develop & maintain an automated performance test suite and execute them with in-house or cloud-based load generators.
- Continuous Performance Testing
Test more consistently and earlier by integrating your automated performance tests to your CI/CD pipeline.
- Expertise with Flexibility
Leverage our large pool of proficient performance engineers with the right skills on an on-demand basis.