Successful Test Automation Requires Expertise & Experience
Test automation can be challenging for even the largest testing organizations. Companies that embark on automation either by themselves or by using consultants without the necessary experience often hit roadblocks such as scalability and maintainability soon after implementation. As a result, most cannot keep up with the velocity required for modern development approach such as Agile or DevOps.
With over two decades of developing and implementing a leading test automation tool, method and practices, LogiGear is one of the few firms that specialize in test automation with the depth and breadth of services to ensure your success. We’ll make test automation become your business competitive edge by continuously releasing higher quality applications faster.
LogiGear Turnkey Test Automation Services
Our test automation services cover the following:
- Test automation strategy consulting
- Test automation tool evaluation and selection
- Test automation scripting and execution using leading tools such as Selenium/Appium, Unified Functional Test (QuickTest Pro), TestComplete and TestArchitect
- Automated Omni-channel Testing: web, mobile, wearables, voice, etc.
- Test automation for all major technologies & platforms: cross-browser, Web APIs/Services, Mobile, Desktop (.Net, Java, etc), ERP (SAP, Oracle EBS, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.), etc.
LogiGear‘s solution includes proprietary and open source tools along with automation professionals who work intimately with clients to understand the specific pain-points and then create a tailored automation solution that can provide outstanding ROI.
- Automation strategy – Through a proof of concept (POC), LogiGear consultants will audit your existing testing process, test suites and test execution infrastructure to establish a roadmap for implementing and scaling automation.
- Tools & frameworks – Our automation experts can work with your preferred tools/frameworks, or our prebuilt frameworks, or customize as needed. Don’t have a test automation tool? We can suggest one that will work best for you.
- Specialized automation experts – Our automation testers have extensive experience working with leading test tools including Selenium/Appium, Protractor, Unified Functional Test (QuickTest Pro), TestComplete and TestArchitect. We can help you extend the ‘out of the box’ tools to fit in with your unique atuomation issues, thereby getting mroe out of them and a higher ROI
- Recommend automation best practices – Our consultants can implement best practices to increase productivity, reduce post-production issues, create re-usable artifacts, and improve overall testing. This is achieved by setting up effective communication processes, creating or enhancing existing artifacts for future use, and creating a knowledge repository for cross-functional training.
- Test execution: we can run regression tests using VMs, Docker containers or cloud-based virtualization services such as Sauce Labs. We can also hand off these automated test cases to your test team to perform test execution.
- Scalability and Maintainability – Our experience has shown that test design is the single most important factor in building a scalable and maintainable automaton program. We employ test design best practices to ensure the optimal reusability & maintainability across business units’ projects.
- Maintenance & Support: We can support your in-house team to maintain the automated test suites on an as-need basis, or provide best practices to let this happen in house.